bila umur dh meningkat dan keje pon melambak plus kebanyakan masa dihabiskan dengan kimi jek maka muka ini semakin kurang dimanja-manjakan..maknanya kurang diberi treatment ataupun dh tak gi buat facial lagi dh..kalau dulu rajin gak gi buat facial tak pon buat sendiri kat rumah tapi sekarang ni tunggu mood jek..(dasar pemalas..)
ada jugak berangan nk gi buat facial tapi cam ne nk bawak kimi kan..baru jek akak tu nk godek blackheads mama kimi pon sibuk nk terkam sama..ha cam ne tu..jadi kita ambik pendekatan yang lebih mudah yer..buat jek sendiri di rumah..
untuk stim kan muka utk membuang blackheads silalah gunakan air panas dan juga tuala. letak air panas dlm bekas/mangkuk dan besar dan biar stim tu naik sampai ke muka. nk lagi berkesan sila kelubungkan muka dan mangkuk tu dengan tuala..lepas tu blh la memulakan operasi membuang blackheads..waa...leganya bila dh buang blackheads tu
utk masker pulak yg ni saya gunakan cara tradisional yer..arwah nenek yg ajar..yg ni biasanya di amalkan oleh perempuan2 berketurunan banjar..cara2 nya:
1. goreng beras sampai bertukar perang
2. tumbuk beras atau guna blander sampai beras tadi jadi halus
3. jangan lupa tumbuk sekali kunyit dalam 2cm
4. ambik beras yg dh dibland tadi dan tambah putih telur
5. letak sedikit limau nipis dan kunyit tadi
6. tada..siap sudah..dan sapukan dekat muka..nnti semua sel2 kulit mati akan keluar dan biarkan beberapa minit macam kita pakai masker
seelok-eloknya buat la dalam seminggu sekali..tapi biasanya aku yg rajin ni buat 2 bulan sekali..aahhahahaa..
blh jadi masker utk badan jugak..hasilnya wallaaa..kulit licin beb..biasanya sebelum kawin..org2 banjar ni akan buat masker ni utk bersihkan badan pengantin..kasi naik seri lagi la..tapi betul..diamalkan turun temurun..
kebaikan masker ini adalah (alahai..den buat research kecil-kecilan skit kat pak google..tapi malas pulak nk cite website mana yg den ambik ni)
putih telur : narrow your pores and can be used as a base mixture to create excellent face masks. There's also the cleansing and acne fighting qualities that some people swear by
kunyit: Turmeric is a very effective remedy for skin disorders like spots, acne, dryness or discoloration.Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent and hence is used regularly as a disinfectant for cuts and burns
limau nipis: revitalize skin
beras: utk buang sel kulit kering
tapi masa google tadi jumpa fakta yg lagi best
Keep a jar of rice soaking in the bathroom cabinet, and use the water as a daily toner, changing the rice and water after every couple of days---the water from soaked rice is close to the famed SK-II facial treatment essence.
Asian women are known for their delicate beauty and smooth, fair skin. This is probably why I’m always intrigued by any traditional skin lightening remedies from the Orient.
One of these remedies is rice powder and rice water.
What is rice powder? What is rice water?
Rice powder is simply uncooked rice that has been ground into a fine powder. Water or milk added to rice powder creates a paste, which can be used as a face mask.
Rice water is the nutrient-rich water that comes from soaking or washing uncooked rice. Rice water is cloudy in appearance.
How can rice powder lighten our skin?
There are plenty of anecdotes about how rice powder and more specifically, rice water, can keep our skin youthful and translucent looking. But why does rice powder work, exactly?
- Rice contains a high concentration of PABA. PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) is a very good sunscreen. When taken internally, PABA also raises the Vitamin C levels in our bodies.
- Rice also contains two other sun protecting agents – ferulic acid and allantoin.
- Ferulic acid is an antioxidant. Incredibly, scientists have found that when ferulic acid is added to Vitamin C and E, its sun protection ability doubled. (Scroll down this page to read an extract of the study’s findings.)
- Allantoin is a good anti-inflammatory agent. It soothes sunburns and also promotes the skin’s repair.
- When applied as a paste on the skin, rice powder has been shown to inhibit tyrosinase.
Make your own skin lightening ‘rice water’ toner
Washing your face in rice water can give you fairer and more translucent skin. While results will not be dramatic, you should see your skin become lighter within a month. The best part of this is that it’s so easy to do.
(For the sake of not wasting food, I do encourage you to only do this if you plan on cooking the rice for your meals later!)
Step 1. Using a clean bowl, soak some uncooked brown rice, white rice or red rice in water. A handful of rice should be more than enough.
Step 2. Run your fingers through this, as if you’re cleaning the rice.
Step 3. The water should look pretty cloudy right now. Drain this water into another clean bowl.
Step 4. Splash the ‘rice water’ over your face repeatedly. For even better skin lightening, do not towel your face dry but leave it damp to air-dry on its own.
If you have more rice water left over, you can pat the remaining water on your face and neck or refrigerate the rest.
Make your own skin lightening rice mask
If you’re not planning to eat the rice made from your rice water, there is one thing you can do with all that uncooked rice you used… Make it into a mask!
Step 1. Grind a handful of uncooked rice into a fine powder. You can use a coffee grinder to do this.
Step 2. Add some milk to the rice powder – enough to make it into a paste.
Step 3. Apply this paste over your face and neck. Leave for 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. Wash the mask off with some warm water.
Do this consistently a few times each week and you should see your skin lighten after a month.
Rice paste will not only lead to fairer skin, but also a smoother complexion with fewer wrinkles.
Rice in cosmetics and home remedies
Would you be surprised to hear that the humble rice is used in many expensive cosmetics and skin creams? A few examples of these are Kose Moisture Skin Repair Cream, L’Occitane Purifying Rice Toner, Clarifying Rice Mask, Ultra Matte Face Fluid, and Elegant Minerals Rice Setting Powder.
Here are three of the most common uses for rice in skincare and cosmetics.
- Used to absorb oil to achieve matte skin. If you have very oily skin, brushing rice powder lightly over your face will give you a very matte look. Because of this, it also makes an excellent base for make-up. Rice powder absorbs oil very well and keeps your make-up from fading throughout the day.
- In wrinkle creams. Many anti-aging skin creams and wrinkle creams contain ceramides that were extracted from rice. The ceramides in rice closely mimic our skin’s, which can give it a more youthful appearance.
- Mineral make-up. Rice powder is used in some loose or pressed powder compacts. It is especially found in mineral make-up. Rice powder does a good job of covering blemishes and flaws to give the skin a smooth finish, and yet it allows the skin to breathe and does not clog pores.